Show that you are an ambassador of Power2Improve!Nathalie Soeteman2016-12-01T15:55:10+02:00
Show that you are an ambassador of Power2Improve!
Consultants, coaches and trainers of Power2Improve feel part of the team Power2Improve and act as ambassadors of Power2Improve. You are the human business card of our organization. Let your family and friends know how much fun it is to be part of Power2Improve and what great services we provide!
2. Click on your name (top the left column, next to your profile picture).
3. Click ‘Edit profile’ on the page that you are transferred to now.
4. Place a reference to your work for Power2Improve in the second text field below your profile picture. Remember to mention ‘@Power2Improve’ as such, so Twitter will automatically create a link to the Power2Improve Twitter account.
5. Right click ‘Save Changes’ above the button (find it in the same place where in Step 2. ‘Edit Profile’ was) .
8. Have you started your Power2Improve Triple A+ Trainer, Teacher and Coach training already? Or will you do that soon? Add this valuable information to your LinkedIn profile, under the Education section!
9. Are you a certified Power2Improve Triple A+ Trainer, Teacher and Coach already? Let the world know what quality you’ve got! All it takes is a simple click on the button below. Note: it may take some time for the blue overlay box that allows you to add this info to load. By default ‘Practitioner Level’ is filled in. Did you complete the training at another level? Via a click on ‘Edit Activity Details’, you can easily customize the information that LinkedIn will publish on your profile as soon as you click the ‘Save’ button.
Via the blue overlay box at the top of your LinkedIn profile you can easily add your Power2Improve Triple A+ Trainer, Teacher and Coach certification.
A Twibbon is a small image that you can add to your profile picture on social media. By using a Power2Improve Twibbon you can show your friends, your family and anyone else who follows you on social media, or visits your profiles, that you are proud to be part of Power2Improve.
Placing a Power2Improve Twibbon can simply and quickly be done via the Power2Improve Twibbon-page at Twibbon.com. Click ‘Add to Twitter’ and ‘Add to Facebook’ on that page and it takes care of itself. Does the Twibbon cover your whole profile picture? Just crop the Twibbon to the desired size. Twibbon.com gives you this possibility before you actually add the Twibbon to your profile picture. Through Twibbon.com you can add your customized profile picture directly to Twitter and Facebook. Do you want to use it on Google+ and LinkedIn as well? Save your custom avatar on your desktop and upload it on Google+ and LinkedIn.
Like the content on the social media sites Power2Improve. Place comments and share posts via your social media channels with your friends and family. This will help to increase the reach and impact of the posts.
In your comments you show your your most co-creative communicative, positive and constructive side, of course.
2. Check whether you follow Power2Improve already. If not, click on ‘Follow’ button.
3. Click the scroll wheel button next to where now ‘Following now’ is stated. Scroll down until you see ‘Add or remove from lists…’ in the drop-down that is now visible. Click this option.
4. Click on the list of your choice in the pop-up that appears. Don’t you have a list with your favorite accounts yet? Click ‘Create a list’ at the bottom of the pop-up and create a list called ‘Favorites’ in the pop-up screen that appears. Helpful hints on how to use Twitter lists, you can find here.
Op de Wie wij zijn– en de Power2Improve TiSEM Team-pagina en zie je welke adviseurs, coaches en trainers nog meer aan Power2Improve verbonden zijn. Volg hun social media-accounts en leg contact. Zo vergroot je je netwerk, vergemakkelijk je de samenwerking en kom je samen op ideeën.
The Who we are and Power2Improve TiSEM Team page indicate which consultants, coaches and trainers are part of Power2Improve as well. Follow their social media accounts and make connections. In this way you expand your network and facilitate cooperation and the establishment of great ideas.
Besides directly applicable theory that will give you results, optimal development requires a healthy body, a healthy mind and an optimistic attitude. Therefore, we work from the principles of life coaching, vitality coaching, appreciative coaching and Positive Psychology. Where it helps and is needed, complemented with Oriental theories and practices. We work evidence based: from research and – especially – if it works for you.
10 reasons to choose Power2Improve:
2. Experiential learning
3. Evidence based
4. Concrete and tangible approach
5. Controllable results
6. Personal intake
7. Immediately applicable in your own practice
8. International experience
9. Taking learning style into account
10. Attention to body and mind